Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Ulsan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 152.212 KRW / HKD
Do you live in Ulsan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 73% more expensive than in Ulsan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩11,269,330 (HK$74,037) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩6,520,000 in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)