Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ulsan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1186.000 KRW / USD
Do you live in Ulsan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Ulsan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩7,887,178 ($6,650) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩7,150,000 in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)