Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Ulsan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,764 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 82.284 KRW / ZAR
Do you live in Ulsan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Ulsan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,300,000 in Ulsan you would need to make just about ₩4,508,134 (R 54,788) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)