Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Ulm, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.161 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Ulm? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 28% cheaper than in Ulm (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Ulm you would need to make just about €2,148 (Dinar 1,850) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Edmonton costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)