Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Ulm, Germany
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01455 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Ulm? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Ulm (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Ulm you would need to make just about €1,641 (RD$ 112,788) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)