Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Ulm, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Ulm? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Ulm (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 (¥436,579) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Ulm.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)