Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Ulm, Germany
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12781 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Ulm? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Ulm (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Ulm you would need to make just about €2,212 (17,303元) in Chaozhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)