Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Ulhasnagar, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,772 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00166 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ulhasnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Ulhasnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,788 (﷼ 29,452,819) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ulhasnagar.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balıkesir costs 180,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)