Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Ulhasnagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.382 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ulhasnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Ulhasnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,016 (RD$ 32,578) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ulhasnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)