Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Ulhasnagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,218 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.090 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ulhasnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Ulhasnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,866 (E£ 9,746) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ulhasnagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 77元 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balıkesir costs 180,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (35 minutes ago)