Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Ulhasnagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ulhasnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Ulhasnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,940 (3,033TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ulhasnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)