Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 40.881 MNT / RUB
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 8,247,089 ₮ (руб 201,732) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,870,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alanya costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)