Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,122 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.871 MNT / INR
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 25% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 7,989,162 ₮ (₨210,958) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,380,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (36 minutes ago)