Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,253 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1967.231 MNT / CAD
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 13,246,640 ₮ (C$6,734) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,590,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)