Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 627.313 MNT / MYR
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 8,386,909 ₮ (RM13,370) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,190,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)