Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 99.655 MNT / UAH
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 6,520,761 ₮ (65,433₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,770,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Spokane, Washington costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)