Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2639.280 MNT / USD
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 123% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 12,716,940 ₮ ($4,818) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,710,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balıkesir costs 180,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)