Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 644.779 MNT / BRL
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 7,821,952 ₮ (R$ 12,131) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,760,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)