Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 182.860 MNT / ZAR
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 9,120,754 ₮ (R 49,878) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,320,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)