Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,479 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 154.787 MNT / EGP
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 7,290,711 ₮ (E£ 47,101) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alanya costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)