Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,079 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 618.555 MNT / RON
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Ulan Bator (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 7,672,751 ₮ (12,404 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400,000 ₮ in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)