Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Ujjain, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.055 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ujjain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 99% more expensive than in Ujjain (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,821 (2,767元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨14,000 in Ujjain.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)