Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Uijongbu, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.670 KRW / DOP
Do you live in Uijongbu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Uijongbu (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩2,400,000 in Uijongbu you would need to make just about ₩2,352,710 (RD$ 99,396) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)