Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Uijongbu, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,934 prices entered by 723 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1186.900 KRW / USD
Do you live in Uijongbu? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Uijongbu (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩16,153,291 ($13,610) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩13,200,000 in Uijongbu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)