Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Uijongbu, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,367 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.506 KRW / RUB
Do you live in Uijongbu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Uijongbu (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩5,480,000 in Uijongbu you would need to make just about ₩5,259,733 (руб 284,215) in Moscow.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)