Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Uijongbu, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,835 prices entered by 513 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 821.834 KRW / AUD
Do you live in Uijongbu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Uijongbu (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩6,693,598 (AU$8,145) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩5,980,000 in Uijongbu.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balıkesir costs 180,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)