Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Uijongbu, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,080 prices entered by 797 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 197.316 KRW / TRY
Do you live in Uijongbu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Uijongbu (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩1,960,000 in Uijongbu you would need to make just about ₩1,752,785 (8,883TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zrenjanin costs 145 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)