Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Uijongbu, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05108 KRW / VND
Do you live in Uijongbu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Uijongbu (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,080,000 in Uijongbu you would need to make just about ₩2,741,114 (53,667,091 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gdańsk costs 69 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $849 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)