Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Udon Thani, Thailand
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,802 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00076 THB / IRR *
Do you live in Udon Thani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Udon Thani (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 59,086 ฿ (﷼ 77,974,269) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 ฿ in Udon Thani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)