Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Udon Thani, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.221 THB / UAH
Do you live in Udon Thani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Udon Thani (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 ฿ in Udon Thani you would need to make just about 41,746 ฿ (34,181₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)