Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Udine, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,082 prices entered by 554 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Udine? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 69% more expensive than in Udine (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,214 (AU$5,210) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Udine.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)