Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Udine, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26690 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Udine? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Udine (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Udine you would need to make just about €1,739 (S/. 6,515) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)