Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Udine, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21891 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Udine? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Udine (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Udine you would need to make just about €1,891 (R$ 8,638) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balıkesir costs 180,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)