Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Udine, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12978 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Udine? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Udine (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,189 (16,866元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Udine.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gdańsk costs 69 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $849 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)