Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Udine, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,942 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02811 EUR / THB
Do you live in Udine? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Udine (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Udine you would need to make just about €1,921 (68,325 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alanya costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)