Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Udaipur, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,676 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00165 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Udaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 105% more expensive than in Udaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,728 (﷼ 72,052,811) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Spokane, Washington costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (41 minutes ago)