Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Ubud, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4326.886 IDR / PEN
Do you live in Ubud? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Ubud (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 32,100,000 in Ubud you would need to make just about Rp 31,564,827 (S/. 7,295) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)