Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ubud, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 14482.000 IDR / USD
Do you live in Ubud? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 38% more expensive than in Ubud (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 40,968,702 ($2,829) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 29,600,000 in Ubud.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)