Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Ubud, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1487.050 IDR / MAD
Do you live in Ubud? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Ubud (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 28,600,000 in Ubud you would need to make just about Rp 28,264,340 (19,007 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,281 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 345 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)