Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Ubud, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2095.682 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Ubud? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ubud (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 36,696,250 (17,510元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 31,700,000 in Ubud.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alanya costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)