Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,611 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.615 THB / PEN
Do you live in Ubon Ratchathani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 23,562 ฿ (S/. 2,451) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 ฿ in Ubon Ratchathani.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alanya costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)