Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Uberlandia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.412 BRL / USD
Do you live in Uberlandia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Uberlandia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,091 ($2,049) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)