Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Uberlandia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.342 BRL / USD
Do you live in Uberlandia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Uberlandia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,345 ($1,936) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Pasto costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riyadh costs ﷼ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Norrköping costs 3,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)