Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Uberaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,382 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.051 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Uberaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 120% more expensive than in Uberaba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,143 (C$2,669) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,700 in Uberaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)