Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Uberaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21124 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Uberaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Uberaba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,228 (Mex$ 20,016) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,900 in Uberaba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $1,677 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xalapa costs Mex$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)