Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Ube, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.941 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Ube? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Ube (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥985,572 (61,826元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥624,000 in Ube.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)