Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Ubatuba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,899 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.818 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ubatuba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Ubatuba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,105 (AU$4,296) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ubatuba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)