Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Ubatuba, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42321 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ubatuba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Ubatuba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,750 (15,949 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ubatuba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zrenjanin costs 145 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)