Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Tyumen', Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47972 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Tyumen'? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is about the same as in Tyumen' (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,172 (₨240,082) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 111,000 in Tyumen'.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)