Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Tyre, Lebanon
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.302 LBP / KRW
Do you live in Tyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Tyre (Lebanon)
For example, you would need at least 6,041,992 L£ (₩4,640,641) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,140,000 L£ in Tyre.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)